We’ve got a great community space…come on down!
Our cafe is open daily 10am to 3pm serving refreshments throughout the day. A variety of clubs and groups meet here, it’s a hive of activity for all ages. Whether you want to catch up with a friend for coffee, enjoy a spot of gardening or take part in one of the many clubs that run at Hardie Park . We are sure you will find something that engages you!
If you run a club/support group or have a hobby you would like to share with others and are looking for a space to run it from please get in touch. We may be able to help.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org We’d love to hear from you!
- Book Club – Meet once a month – FB group set up for more info HERE
- Cribbage 12pm onwards – Free (see image below)
- Bootcamp 9.30am in the park (run externally by Caroline Williams) £6 pay as you go.
- SS17 Walkers leave from the cafe 10.30am every Tuesday for a friendly walk. Check out their FB page @SS17walkers for weekly walks.
- Petanque (open group) from 10.30am – Just turn up – all welcome
- Adult Craft Club 11am – 1pm Just £2.50 to cover your cuppa – bring a craft and share your skills (see image below)
- Bootcamp 9.30am in the park (run externally by Caroline Williams) £6 pay as you go
- Volunteer Hardie Gardeners meet at 10am
- Petanque U3A members only group
- Knit and Natter from 12pm to 2.30pm (see image below)
- Bootcamp 8.30am in the park (run externally by Caroline Williams) £6 pay as you go.
- Petanque from 10.30 – Just turn up on the day – all welcome
CLICK CLUB IMAGES TO SEE MORE…